For the 2022 - 2023 school year, CCA will offer Learn from Home with the following parameters:
- LFH will no longer be offered on 2-week terms for students with COVID-related absences. The policy for make-up work as outlined in the CCA Family Handbook will be followed in the instance of an extended absence related to COVID.
- In the event of an extended absence due to illness, learn from home (LFH) will be available to a student for the recommended duration of the absence with a physician’s note.
- In the event of a significant impact of viral illness to the school as a whole, administration may make the decision to have the whole school transition to a learn from home platform for a limited period of time.
- The school will provide students with the necessary books and materials for LFH. An electronic device and internet will be required to use LFH. 6th - 12th-grade students may use their CCA-issued device for LFH. Any costs associated with the electronic device and internet fees are the responsibility of the parent.
- There will be no change in tuition for Community Christian Academy's LFH option, as the same amount of instruction, assignment, and communication will be experienced by students' participating in on-site and from-home learning.
- LFH students must log in daily and remain on-screen (in uniform) throughout class or until dismissed by the instructor in order to be counted present.
- LFH program will be offered for academic core classes only, not elective/specials classes.
- Students participating in LFH will be eligible for sports and activities as long as standards of conduct, attendance, and academics are maintained.
© 2019 Community Christian Academy. All rights reserved.